Making a complaint...
It's always ok to make a complaint!
If for any reason you have any concerns or are feeling
unhappy about a service:
It's good to FIRST speak to the worker/person/staff person directly about your complaint:
- advise what you would like to see happen.
- it's best to put this in writing so there is a record.
Positive Disability Support.com will do its best to have any complaint dealt with quickly and fairly.
We will keep you up to date about what is happening to sort out your concern/s or complaint.
- we will contact you within 48 hours of getting your complaint.
- we want to resolve any concerns as best we can, with a good outcome and in good timing for you.
& fill out our
complaints form here: DOWNLOAD FORM
You can take your complaint to:
- The Disability Services Commissioner. 1800 677 342
- The NDIS National Quality & Safeguards Commission 1800 035 544
Either of the above entities can advise and follow-up for you re any concerns/complaints you have re:
services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard.
High quality standards and support is a top priority.
Never hesitate to raise a concern/complaint.